Neutrons & Food 3
After the two first Neutrons and Food conferences in Sydney (2010) and in Delft (2012), “Neutrons and Food 3” will be held inside Paris at "La Maison du Lait" from Wednesday 9th to Friday 11th of July 2014, and is co-organized by AgroSup Dijon and Laboratoire Léon Brillouin. It will be preceded by an introduction to Neutron Scattering and a visit of the reactor Orphée at the French National Center for Neutron Scattering (Laboratoire Léon Brillouin) at Saclay, nearly 30km from Paris, for interested attendees.
A satellite meeting on "Neutron Imaging" is organized
at the Léon Brillouin Laboratory the 8th of July.
For more information, see neutron imaging
To register, send an e-mail to:
For Neutrons and Food Detailed programme see:
- F. Cousin (Laboratoire Léon Brillouin)
- C. Loupiac (AgroSup Dijon)
- François Boué (INRA-Grignon, France)
- Wim Bouwman (Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands)
- Elliot P. Gilbert (ANSTO, Australia)
- Andrew Jackson (ESS, Sweden)
- Saïd Bouhallab (INRA-Rennes, France)
- Benoît Goldschmidt (Bel-R&D-Vendôme, France)
- Laurent Forny (Nestlé,NRC, Suisse)
- Raffaele Mezenga (ETHZ, Suisse)
- Andrée Voilley (AgroSup Dijon, France)
17th-February 2014: Opening of the registration
16th-June-2014: Abstract submission deadline
13th-June-2014: Early registration deadline
23th-June-2014: Registration deadline
- Neutrons and food 3: all the information in vidéo
Interview of Camille LOUPIAC Co-chair with Fabrice Cousin of the conférence "Neutrons &...